Summers in the Hotel Fines are not only colorful, bright, fine and wonderfully fresh but also promise plenty of adventures and experiences as well as relaxation. Expect numerous activities, various excursions, breathtaking tours and trails, unforgettable sunrises, rustic mountain pastures, traditional festivals and - as always - great hospitality, comfort and enjoyment.
Green meadows, lush fields, idyllic dense forests and picturesque landscapes - that’s the summer in Santa Maddalena in Val di Funes
Directly from the Hotel Fines you can admire the marvelous mountain peaks of the Puez/Odle Nature Park, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage and considered one of the most beautiful and impressive mountains of the Dolomites. Only a short walk away you can find the magnificent churches of Santa Maddalena and St. John in Ranui, which are both embedded in a quiet, idyllic scenery and very famous for their unique location right in front of the wonderful mountain massif.
The Hotel Fines is the perfect place to be for all nature, mountain and outdoor lovers as well as for all sports fans and peace seekers. It is the perfect place to enjoy the beauty and peaceful silence of nature and to simply recharge.
Our top tips for your unforgettable summer holidays in Santa Maddalena in Val di Funes:
- Explore the ancient churches of Santa Maddalena and St. John in Ranui
- Take part at the guided tours with your hosts Hannes and Fabian
- Go for excursions in the mountains of the Puez/Odle Nature Park (UNESCO World Heritage)
- Go for hikes to the many traditional pastures nearby: Geisleralm, Kaserillalm, Gampenalm and many more
- Experience breathtaking sunrise tours that you will remember forever, e.g. on the peaks of the Odle Group, the Kofelwiese or the Peitlerkofel
- Enjoy the landscapes while going on an e-bike tour (rental directly in the hotel)
- Join the daily guided mountain bike tours (detailed information on request)
- Experience the spectacular via ferratas in the Dolomites as well as the climbing garden in Val di Funes
- Take part in the daily organized events and excursions of the local tourist office during your holidays in Val di Funes: tastings, visits and much more
- Enjoy the wonderful mountain air and unique peace on our cozy lawn and let yourself pamper with some fresh drinks and delicious snacks from the bar